Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

waiting and come back

assalammualaikum and hai..


it's been so long that i not posting to this old dusting rusting blog. so much things happen lately. and since that, i just do not know where i should myself with. and yes, active again in the blog is the only reason i can forget what happen to me today.


im falling into pieces. like glasses breaking up to pieces.


what i should suppose to do?


jika dia jodoh awak, dia akan datang balik.

tuhan akan temukan awak dengan jodoh awak jika dia tahu awak bersedia untuk memikul tanggungjawab sebagai seorang suami/isteri.

jodoh tak datang kalau tak dicari.

fed up!

seriously. fed up. 

"eh, ko dah ada keja, bila gik ko mok nikah? boh nunggu lamak gilak bah?" 

klise.

i love so much. from bottom of my heart. till then, you just using me. for what? damn you! i should not trust you from the beginning. from the day that i started to fall in love with you. stupid me.

but still.. i cant forget about you. not even a second. what on earth that you give it to me??

till then.. i still... i still waiting for you answering my call.



love me.



Maafkan Penggunaan Kata 'Aku' Pada Mereka Yang Lebih Berumur

4 pekopon comel mengomel:

OKje said...

Walaupun payah nak melupakan.... nak buat macamana orang sudah tak sudi lagi.... mengadulah pada Allah...Insyaallah Dia akan sentiasa mendengar

Mrs Velentine said...

biasa jumpa solan tue momo..bila sdh kawin tanya bila mau ada anak

Afiqah said...

df tunggu lama kott cik momo nak aktif balik. mana pergi ? hahaha rindu tauu

Anonymous said...


Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)